Year Inducted: 1988
Nominated By: Dave Baxter
Sports Competed In: N/A
Athlete, Coach or Contributor: Contributor
Attended Vineland High School (now Pueblo County), graduating in 1930.
● A strong supporter of all athletic events in Pueblo, OTBA for the young kids, high School and college for the older ones.
● Named to the first Board of Directors of the Old Timers Baseball Association (OTBA) when it was organized in the 1940's and is still a member of OTBA Board.
● Served in all offices on the Old Timers Board, as well as sponsored teams through the years.
● Attended and supported all of the baseball games of the Western league when Pueblo had a semi-pro baseball team.
● When called on to do a job regarding athletics in Pueblo he never turns down an opportunity to help young athletes.
● Attended all of the Bronco games, except six, since the Bronco's were started.
● Had season tickets at Mile High Stadium.
● Atended all of the Air Force football games since the Air Force stadium was built.
● Employed the same time as Harry Simmons at Vineland High School...Simmons was basketball coach and Greco was bus driver.
● One of the strongest contributors to sports in Pueblo and Pueblo County, not just in financial support but helping in any way he can to build a stronger athletic program for Pueblo's youth.
Entrepreneur and former owner - Coors Tavern (located at 515 W. 4th Street) for 48 years, he sold it in 1983.
Lived in Pueblo with his wife, Sylvia...Passed away on July 6, 2005 at the age of 93.