Year Inducted: 1998
Nominated By: Jessie Banks
Sports Competed In: Tennis
Athlete, Coach or Contributor: Coach
Attended Lock Haven State Teachers College (PA).
● Spent two years as Field Hockey Coach Susquehanna Univ. (1960-62).
● Field hockey coach at Southern Colo. State College (1967-69).
● Coach Colorado Field Hockey. Selected to coach the all-star Team of Colorado in 1968.
● Spent 12 years as Head Tennis Coach Southern Colo. State College (1966-78).
● Chairperson of Human Performance and Leisure at Univ. of Southern Colorado for 18 years (1978-96).
● Professor of Physical Education - Teacher University of Southern Colorado.
● Responsible for scheduling the use of Massari Arena for 10 years.
● Co-host of a television program entitled “Up and At Em” aired on Channel 8.
● Troop leader for the Boy Scouts.
● Recipient of the the outstanding Faculty Award and the Outstanding Female Faculty Award.
● Chair of the Physical Education Dept. at Univ. of Southern Colorado.
● Chair of the Athletic Board at Univ. of Southern Colorado.
● Served as Interim Athletic Director at Univ. of Southern Colorado for four months (Aug. 18, 1986 - Nov. 16, 1986).
Lives in Pueblo with her husband, Albert "Al" Aguilar