Year Inducted: 1973 (p)
Nominated By: Ms. Vivian DeRose
Sports Competed In: Basketball, Football
Athlete, Coach or Contributor: Athlete, Coach, Contributor
Attended Pueblo Centennial H.S., graduating in 1924.
Played and lettered in football (lineman) and basketball for the Bulldogs.
Went to Denver University year, graduated in 1928 with a dental degree.
Played and lettered in football (lineman) and basketball for the Pioneers.
● Served 20 years as a football and basketball official.
● Became the first commissioner of the Empire Junior College Conference (1949-1957).
● Conducted the First A.A.U. Basketball Tournament ever held in Pueblo.
● Past President of the Southern Colorado Division of the Rocky Mountain Officials Association.
● Vice President and a Member of the Board of Directors of the Pueblo Kennel Association.
Member of numerous dental associations.
Entrepreneur: Dental practice in Pueblo for 45 years.
Lived in Pueblo.. Passed Away Sept. 10, 1972.